Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the Dallas game right now. Hoping Dallas can win this one to keep in line with Philly. Dallas really needs a division win soon.

Anyone see washington flounder?

Oh yeah, and the Giants need to lose one or two!

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
as much as i hare th eredskins, i was actually hoping they would beat the eagles..but as you know it aint happening..at least the boys won..how did they look..they didnt play it here on the east side..

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The boys played alright.

The defense was tight and strong for the most part.

Romo played well- not as tightly as the washington game- but hey, he's learning.

Penalties are still a HUGE problem though.

But they dominated the game.

However I did wish the Skins would have won today.

·
Old Man Herfer
1,518 Posts
Skins are done for the season. Maybe NOW Joe Gibbs will take Brunnell out and get Jason Campbell some playing time.

By the way, he might as well replace the offensive line while he is at it.
Yep....Campbell is not going to get any experience on the bench...but with that line, he could take a beating. Snyder needs to let Gibbs and Co., go on a spending spree for a line! :sb

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Skins are done for the season. Maybe NOW Joe Gibbs will take Brunnell out and get Jason Campbell some playing time.

By the way, he might as well replace the offensive line while he is at it.
sure the skins season is over but what the hell.......they beat the boys!!:)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'll bet some Skins fan saw it. :r

:ms NCRM
Yeah,

Just like I bet some Falcon's fan saw the Falcons get creamed by the Cleveland Browns! That's a about as bad as losing to Detroit........oops you did that too! Man doesn't that make it two in a row? :bn

OUCH!

ATL

·
Can walk again.
8,205 Posts
Yeah,

Just like I bet some Falcon's fan saw the Falcons get creamed by the Cleveland Browns! That's a about as bad as losing to Detroit........oops you did that too! Man doesn't that make it two in a row? :bn

OUCH!

ATL
Yep. I watched till halftime, then said "they suck hard!" and didn't watch the rest. Screw football, it time for college bball!

Oh yeah, :fu :D

·
sanctuary
3,674 Posts
Yeah,

OUCH!

ATL
I saw enough of that game to see Michael Vick playing like he'd never suited up before. What's with him lately? Too many late nights hanging out with Ron Mexico?

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
That's as good of an explaination as any. Damn Falcons!:c

Can you say Schwab??? And Vick at Split end.

I am really happy with the way things have turned out with the Bledsoe /Romo switch. Now that I have said something about it watch Romo's play fall to pieces.

CBF:w

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Can you say Schwab??? And Vick at Split end.

I am really happy with the way things have turned out with the Bledsoe /Romo switch. Now that I have said something about it watch Romo's play fall to pieces.

CBF:w
I agree, the switch from that useless turd Bledsoe definitely was the best move to made. I mean it almost made me like the Cowboys............but then I saw T.O. and the feeling remains!:tg

ATL

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can the 'boys beat the colts!?

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts