Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Headbanging Cigar Smoker
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come home from work today only to find that the MMA compound has been flattened by the infamous EricF of Team WA! In a stunning display of power and force the newly comstructed MMA headquarters is now a pile of dust.

Eric thank you very much, the smokes are awesome and only confirm my belief that the cigar community and especially the people on this forum are some of the best.

Very nice, I'm super excited.

·
The Widows Son
557 Posts
I come home from work today only to find that the MMA compound has been flattened by the infamous EricF of Team WA! In a stunning display of power and force the newly comstructed MMA headquarters is now a pile of dust.

Eric thank you very much, the smokes are awesome and only confirm my belief that the cigar community and especially the people on this forum are some of the best.

Very nice, I'm super excited.

Sorry to hear about the MMAHQ, but you kinda had it coming...

·
Incoming Opinion!!!
3,203 Posts
Awesome!! Sleeper Cell attack the enemy on their own volition!!

Attack at will!!

Well, Tom, at least you have something to smoke during the remodel. Save that VSG for the unveiling of the MMAHQ2.0

·
Highland Park SingleMalt
1,411 Posts
Oh dear, the MITTEN got bitch slap, surprise, surprise!! :bitchslap::pound::pound:
Honey I am home!! :painkiller:
PS: You are alway on my mind, you are always on my mind!! :mischief:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.