Cigar Forums banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
I'm not one to take pics of food but I had one of the best meals of my life in Myrtle. Two filet medallions covered in grilled shrimp and scallops topped with a lobster cream sauce. So good I went back and had it again before I left. So nice to have seafood that wasn't breaded, frozen, and fried.

Quick question to yunz guys from down there. What's with the hushpuppies? They're sweet and served with honey butter. FREAKIN DELICIOUS. I could of eaten my weight in em. They're nothing like the ones up here. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: jmt8706 and zcziggy

·
Super Moderator
3,702 Posts
I'm not one to take pics of food but I had one of the best meals of my life in Myrtle. Two filet medallions covered in grilled shrimp and scallops topped with a lobster cream sauce. So good I went back and had it again before I left. So nice to have seafood that wasn't breaded, frozen, and fried.

Quick question to yunz guys from down there. What's with the hushpuppies? They're sweet and served with honey butter. FREAKIN DELICIOUS. I could of eaten my weight in em. They're nothing like the ones up here. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE.

Basically just deep-fried southern cornbread. Can’t go wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts

That is one of the benefits of living in Michigan. Surrounded by the great lakes, all you can eat fresh seafood.

Reactions: UBC03

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
@UBC03 dont get me wrong honey butter with hush puppies is some fire, unfortunately everyone does that. You find a place that has a raspberry horseradish then you’ve found the true south

Reactions: UBC03
101 - 115 of 115 Posts