Cigar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MO THE MAN!!!

i was in town this past weekend so i contacted Mo to meet up and WHOA. We walked in the same time to a great little jazz/cigar/bar-restaurant in the inner harbor. I was greated by some of the "regulars" all of which made me feel right at home, actually too at home that i didn't want to leave! Mo introduced me to the Flor de Cano's, Don Alejando and good old b'MOre hospitality. I have to publicly thank you for being such an awesome host, and to boot he dropped me off a BOMB of a package of smokes the next !!:D :D :D

i may have to make more business trips to b'MOre now, they all get together down there every friday!!!

-DC

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry I missed you Friday, thats my usual hangout, Mo is the Man!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i met mosen only briefly at kelly's and we've talked a bit in pms... truly a great guy. anybody who'd get rid of all his clothes so he can have a place to put his cigars is ok with me. :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Never met Mo, but have communicated with him though. Have to agree, Mo is a true Brother of the Leaf. Thanks for trying to help me out.
:w

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I am P****d! I was in Bmore last week and I missed the blessing of meeting MO!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Wow!

Wow! Where have I been & how come I haven't seen this string the past few days!

You are more than graciuosly welcome DaveC. Glad that you enjoyed yourself and had a good time. From one true lover of the leaf to another, you are always welcome.

I'm always willing to extend a welcoming hand to a fellow herf; and let me tell you, the Baltimore herf group is one hell fo a good group of guys. Lookin' forward to the Friday night herfs makes the week go by so much faster.

Hope to see you again DaveC, and the invitation is also open to anyone wanting to drop by.

MoTheMan

P.S. Other members of CS from our little get togethers include JFizzle, Bruce5, Kesler, and Jimmy (who occas. drops by).

·
Registered
283 Posts
What time do you guys convene and where are you meeting now that it's so cold? I am trying to work it where I will be downtown this friday, maybe I can stop in and meet you guys...

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Come on by

When it starts to get cold we get together at the Waterfront Marriott Club Kozmos Lounge (Aliceanna St.), in the summertime it's at Club Kiss in Canton.

People start getting there around 7P. You can order drinks, snacks & small fare from the bar menu, or dinner from the restaurant menu. Bring cigars that you'd like to smoke, and any if you want to trade. We only ask that you enjoy yourself.

Mo

[PM sent with further instructions]

·
Registered
756 Posts
You can order drinks, snacks & small fare from the bar menu, or dinner from the restaurant menu.
the crab and corn chowder will make your socks run up and down your legs!!

jimmy

·
Registered
921 Posts
Dave C.
Sorry I missed you as well.
I am there almost every Friday.
Friday night is smoke night in Baltimore.
And Mo is the Man.
He helped turn me on the the dark side
and turn cigar smoking into a monthly car payment.
And I love him for it.
Here's to MO.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Bruce5 said:
and turn cigar smoking into a monthly car payment.
I know it sounds funny but for some reason I can't laugh:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts