Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to thank everyone who showed up and made this possible. I had a great time this weekend and enjoyed meeting everyone one of yens. You are some the most generous and all around great people I have every met.. I couldn't have lost my perverbial herf "cherry" to a better group of people. We had a good game to watch, great smokes and an even better group of people to share everything with. Thanks all for allowing me to try some great ISOMS and Domestics that I haven't tried befor. Now I have been spoiled by all of yens I got to figure out a how to "sneek" some new smokes pass my wife :D and maybe get another job to pay for them. Thanks once again to all those who made it to the mini herf. I realy did enjoy it and am looking forward to the many future herfs. I think the next one we have down here in San Diego might be down TJ instead well see.

Galaga, Goat Locker, Silver Back and the rest of those in San Diego we should get together more often. We all live so close to one another we should meet up like once a month or once a week whatever but we should all hook up and get a patio like Poker has :D

Thanks all once again for the great weekend. And everyone please keep there fingers crossed that my Steelers win next week, I can't handle another game like this week.

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Great to hear this. I really wanted to make it there. You guys took any pics? Hope to be there next time, doesnt matter if its at TJ or SanDiego.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WillyGT said:
Great to hear this. I really wanted to make it there. You guys took any pics? Hope to be there next time, doesnt matter if its at TJ or SanDiego.
That would be great to meet you.

I posted two picks in the photo section of day one. They are a little blurry but you can make it out
http://www.clubstogie.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/256/sort/1/cat/500/page/1
http://www.clubstogie.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/257/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

Mo posted a pick of day one in the other san diego minherf thread http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7401&page=6&pp=15

I forgot my camera for day 2 unfortunatly but there was two pictures taken with one of the herfers cammera and I think they will be posting them later.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It was great to meet you all! Thanks for all the great smokes, you all are too generous! It was nice to put faces to the names, sit back and :gn :BS , watch a few good games and enjoy some great stogies. I look forward to doing it again, making a trip down to TJ next time is a great idea.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had a great time! It was a real pleasure to meet the SD crew and hang out for a beautiful afternoon in the sun! Thanks to Galaga for lunch and to Goat Locker for some great cigars!

Check out the picture for the group on Sunday.

L to R, BarrytheVic, Poker, Filly, SilverBack, Galaga, MM2(SW)S and Goat Locker

Attachments

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Man, I'm jealous. :rolleyes:
Wish I could have been there Sunday too. :p

The rest of you better be there at Poker's Patio this coming Saturday. :SM

·
Registered
163 Posts
Brandon said:
It's funny how some folks are wearing short sleeve shirts and others are wearing sweaters and leather jackets. ;)

BTW, who has the Apple logo on their Sherman?
Hey Brandon, it was suppose to only around the 50's, but it was a very nice 70 instead. You know Jenny, she is always cold!

BTW, that's my Sherman with the Macintosh Logo.

Barry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.