Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've joined up here I have had the honor of drawing some of these great gorillas in our midst. SOme of these I did just for the fun of it and sent it to them, others PM's me and I traded for cigars. If you are interested let me know.

I'll start with the first one I did of Kamikai guy, the black belt cigar smoker.
-eef

Attachments

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
WOW great stuff eef.........man you have some serious talent

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
You know I want in on this!

I was thinking a picture of myself in a pose Similar to P.J. O'Rourke's on the cover of "All The Trouble In the World". Of course the glass would have to be filled with something resembling neat whiskey instead of whatever the hell he is drinking; and the cigar would preferably have a maduro wrapper and be in a perfecto shape. (I am not asking for too much, am I?)

Here is a pic of my son and I last May:

Thanks!
-Matt-

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
That is how I'll always see ya Dave, everytime I read your posts I'll think of that cartoon. Kguys and 1f1fan are awesome as well. Great one of the Mr as well. Matt thats a nice pic, Thanks again for mine my friend. Your a talented dude..

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking a picture of myself in a pose Similar to P.J. O'Rourke's on the cover of "All The Trouble In the World". Of course the glass would have to be filled with something resembling neat whiskey instead of whatever the hell he is drinking; and the cigar would preferably have a maduro wrapper and be in a perfecto shape. (I am not asking for too much, am I?)
You mean like this....?

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
eef,

You got skills Man...Hope some day I can make it worth your while so I can get in on this...Keep up the good work. You definately are bringing alot to the group :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
DO MEEEE DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :r

The sad thing is, I actually CAN draw...

...I just can't READ!!!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Da Klugz put me up to this- and who can deny Da Muh' Fuh'n KLUGZ??

He expressed a theory that concerns IHT and Coppertop- and how they always seem to be around at the same time, always in eachother's pictures... either they're gay lovers, or they're... IHTOP!!! THE TWO HEADED STOGIE BEAST!!!

-eef

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
:r That is hilarious!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
OK eef you got me.

Have to say i don't care for you're 'toons, too close to a Larson rip-off without the droll ironic edge. But this! This rules. Hell i'll even break a basic personal code and bump ya a ring gauge for this unique contribution to the board.

Cheers man!

_____
rm

1 - 20 of 442 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.