Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (You Name It!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it seems like the summer is over (finally :)), here in Sweden anyway. And I was already thinking of the cigars Im going to smoke during the winter-season. Since Im beeing a outdoor smoker and the weather can be very cold around 10, 20 even 30 degrees Celsius ( I have no idea what its in Fahrenheit) it would be suitable with a smaller stick. And what better place to turn to than this place. Where I can get some good answers/comments/suggestions/advices from the "experts". :).

In other words please vote in the poll and if your fav small cigar isnt there just write it down in your post.

Thank you very much! :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way I voted for Party Shorts. Have no idea what the hell that is but Ive heard some good things about them :). Im almost certain that Im going to get a box of those.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
My favorite small ISOM cigar is the Fonseca Delicias. The taste is typical Cuban earthiness and I also really appreciate the fact they are inexpensive.

:)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have to vote for the Party Short but I don't know if it can be considered a short smoke. I had one this morning that took me over an hour to finish!

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
El Rey del Mundo said:
By the way I voted for Party Shorts. Have no idea what the hell that is but Ive heard some good things about them :). Im almost certain that Im going to get a box of those.
I voted for Party shorts also. Try some singles from a cab of 50, they taste better than the boxed party shorts. RASCC are also a very tasty little smoke.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Nice selection.
They're all good, although the last JL Patricia (personally aged for 8 yrs.) I tried seemd kinda' flat.
IMHO, the Siglo I is my favorite in that size, the closes thing in today's market to the strength & complexity (although a different flavor profile) ot a Davidoff Haut Brion.
The non-Habano Ashton VSG Tres Mystique is also quite good, and, for me, another to consider.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow, what choices. :D I finally discovered these little babies last Summer. Thank God! I'll admit that I've always been skeptical about 'em, which is why it took me so freakin' long to finally try a few. What gems!! Granted, they'll never replace my favorite robustos or churchills. But I'll always have a box of Sig I's & a box of Party Shorts resting in my humidor!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Party shorts all the way. Next is the SCdH El Principe IMHO.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Trini Reyes.

Had one for a birthday "dessert" a couple of night ago.
I've always enjoyed these. Lots of well balanced strength, flavor, complexity in a really nice small stick.
Mmm! Yummy.

:w :al :D
Smoke, Drink, and be Merry.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow! I didnt expect the spanish inquisition. I mean I ddint expect that many to vote.

One thin though Im very intrested to know what cigar you should have choosed if you choosed OTHER.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wetterhorn said:
My favorite small ISOM cigar is the Fonseca Delicias. The taste is typical Cuban earthiness and I also really appreciate the fact they are inexpensive.

:)
This one is definately on the buying-list. The main reason for that is like you said, its rather cheap. And Ive heard a lots of great thing about it. Maybe someone should write a revie about it. :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts