Cigar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LLG's and SoCal Crew,

I was lucky enough to this saturday be in orange county and in the area of Poker and the SoCal Crew, and was able to make it over for there weekly saturday night herf. First I would like to extend my thank you (as well as rich and my uncles, cause there not club stogie members) to both poker and the socal crew. Thank you for making my feel welcome, giving my the wonderful sticks, the AMAZING coffee, and one hell of a fun night. I would like to thank all by name but unfortunity I cannot due to the fact i don't remember all the names, but it was fun as hell. From the exploding level 2 druid to the jesse's watering eyes it was an awesome night. I thank you all again and plan on making it my business to attend the socal herf V. Thanx again!

Ryan

·
Registered
163 Posts
Glad you could make it. It was an outstanding night, one of the top 10 of the year. Thanks again to Renee for the great tri-tip!

Barry

·
Registered
584 Posts
Twas a fun night...too bad I couldn't get there any earlier. As you all know, attempting to decipher if your wife's "suggestions" are genuine or not is a tough task. However I successfully did so and was able to attend and meet Ryan who is a nice guy. Too bad I didn't get there earlier. This last Saturday, indeed was classic. With my tocayo looking like he smoke-did a bowl to Mark's ''HAARRRRRRSSS" Had to be there!

Thanks Kelly for always being the gracious host.

The TwoFitty club appetizer

1 cream puff
10 slices of tri-tip

Cut breading in half insert tri tip and mounds of cream.

Eat! :r

Thanks Again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts