Cigar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again to all who gave me input on what to buy for the golf weekend. I stocked up yesterday and am very pleased with the variety. Looks like I will get to stay in good favor with those knuckleheads for at least another year! HAHAHA!!!! Bad shots and bad cigars are all met with much ridicule!

On another note. Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any openings in Human Resources, Marketing, or Training. I am mainly looking in the Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina areas. My MBA is in E-Commerce and I have professional experience in HR, Marketing, and Training. Right now I am doing recruiting/job placement and am also teaching computer courses at the Tech School here. I'll be glad to send a resume to anyone who will look at it and pass it on. When monster.com and hotjobs.com aren't working its time to get creative and ask the gorillas! After I find another job, I'll definitely be sending out a box of thank you cigars to whoever passed along the lead! Thanks! Alex

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4 each of Excalbur 1066, Excalibur, A Fuente, Partagas #10, Padron 3000, La Flor Dominicana 2000, CAO Gold, and CAO Brazilia. Also got a good deal on a bundle of Churchill sized maduro wrappered seconds - have smoked 2 already and enjoyed both of them. Hopefully the stogies will make up for my wicked slice! Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts