Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home yesterday to find your package at the door. Thanks man, I was blown away. I have been meaning to try AF Sun Grown, as well as CAO Italia, and that LGC Serie R looks like a [email protected] cigar. Very nice sampler, you're very generous, I appreciate the gesture.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
who bombed you 1f1fan?

Nely had it coming I assure you. After I asked if there was a difference between the Paron Fuma and Cazadore he PM'd me and said he would send me some Cazadores to try. Then he took it one step further and sent me a third South Florida exclusive mixed filler, the #4. (I hadn't heard of them before, they are a 5 x 40 or so..

He insisted several times he didn't want anything in return since the cigars didn't cost much. I pointed out to him the gesture of volunteering to go out to the store and pick up the sticks and then going to the post office to mail them to me deserved a return bomb reguardless of the value of the sticks he sent to me. Such generous behavior is gonna get you nuked Nely! ;)

I am not sure if that SG was a Double Corona or Royal Salute, either way give yourself a couple hours to smoke it 'cuz they go on forever. I believe I bought that Italia back in July, hopefully it has lost the young flavor I noticed in them back then.. The LGC Serie R is a #6 and should go for at least an hour and a half. I need to drink soda with them or I get nauseous.

If you have any questions on the various others I threw in there lemme know.

-Matt-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.