Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guy's that didn't make it to the LOLHIII missed out on a hell of weekend. What a great event this is. Laughed all weekend with the great people that were there. That dawah auction had me rolling on the ground.

I came home with a boxes of SD3's and Le Hoyo du Gourmet, as well as 5 Reservas, 3 SLR DC's and a bunch of other singles. Not to mention the 86 H. Upmann Sir Winston that Kerry laid on me.

Thanks to the Springfield crew.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I agree that the Spingfield IL group has done it again by throwing a grand event. There were tons of stuff they auctioned and raffeled off and I think everyone got something. It was a fun filled weekend that included a mini herf at the Crown Plaza Thursday followed by Kerry's usual Friday night Pre-Herf.

For anyone that didnt make it this year, start making plans to be there next year so you'll know how much fun these things are & what a great gathering this event is. There had to be over 70 folks there.

As usual, I laughed damn near the whole time. Also thanks to all those involved in the Punch Tubo suprise. It was a totally unexpected suprise and I am grateful to you all.

(ps: The TSA at Spingfield saw the giant Zippo lighter and let me pass with it, so it wont end up on the TSA auction block or Spingfield Pawn Shop! LOL!)

Thanks once again to all the folks that made this event possible. I know it was a lot of work by a lot of folks & it showed.

·
Registered
410 Posts
A most gracious group of folks they are.
It was GREAT time. Im still not even back yet..
Sir winston, true you may have brought back a truckload - I brought back the sunglasses....
It was really great meeting all the folks and seeing poker get excited over holding a cigar that - probably no one else will get to even hold... Many rare and impossible cigars made debuts from the table of the legonds..

I will write more about the great people and better time we had later.

But for now
Thank you...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks to all the Springfield crew for hosting this fantastic event! It's hard to believe another herf has come and gone. It was definitely worth the drive from Motown. The drive back yesterday was very lllllllllooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts