1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it to San Francisco...

Thanks Davis,

Went to Grants on Market. Nice folks.

Had my first Padron 64 Anni, corona size.

Noticed some of the spice you guys talk about. Good smoke.

Went to Occidental later and checked it out. Might have to try the Cigar Bar before I leave.

·
Irukandji Boxed Jellyfish
3,126 Posts
scrapiron said:
Made it to San Francisco...

Thanks Davis,

Went to Grants on Market. Nice folks.

Had my first Padron 64 Anni, corona size.

Noticed some of the spice you guys talk about. Good smoke.

Went to Occidental later and checked it out. Might have to try the Cigar Bar before I leave.
Grant's is a pretty good B&M, really nice selection, some of the stuff is over-priced, but most is reasonable. If you get back there, I recommended trying a tatuaje, the noellas are pretty damn good and run about $7.50 a piece.

You came to SF at the right time, the weather has been really good the last couple of days.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm glad you liked Grants, next time, do give me a buzz, maybe Aaron and I could hook up with you, Billy..We're gonna herf on Monday together a bit...weathers incredible for the city now, usually the fog covers it all up...it's about 80 degrees, you came at a good time.

Davis

·
no..not THAT Dave!
13,657 Posts
scrapiron said:
Wx has been great. Think I'll have to find a park to read some Clive Cussler and smoke...
I was on vacation last week and read the 2 "Oregon Files" books and two thirds of "Polar Shift"all have been tuff to put down.Lots of great smokes too.You have fun...Dave

·
3,126 Posts
scrapiron said:
I'm in if I'm here.. Looks Promising!
Thanks

Interested tonight? Looks like Live Music...
Unfortunately, tonight is not good, when will you know if you are here on Monday for sure? If you are, we could just meet at the cigar bar (assuming I I am feeling better, I am fighting a little bit of a cold at the moment).

Davis, how does this sound to you?

·
Registered
860 Posts
montecristo#2 said:
Unfortunately, tonight is not good, when will you know if you are here on Monday for sure? If you are, we could just meet at the cigar bar (assuming I I am feeling better, I am fighting a little bit of a cold at the moment).

Davis, how does this sound to you?
Sounds great..let's herf on Monday afternoon and see if we can hook up at the Cigar Bar and Grill on 850 Montgomery...late afternoon or early evening..

Davis

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am scheduled to be here... Subject to change. I will make sure to let you guys know if things change and I leave early... Ya'll know how to find me...

·
3,126 Posts
dyj48 said:
Sounds great..let's herf on Monday afternoon and see if we can hook up at the Cigar Bar and Grill on 850 Montgomery...late afternoon or early evening..

Davis
What time do you think, 6:00, 6:30 or 7:00 pm? Do you want to meet earlier?

Billy, just let us know if something changes between now and Monday.

aaron

·
3,126 Posts
Sorry fellas, it looks like I am going to have to miss tomorrow night, I have been sick all weekend with a sinus infection and smoking a cigar doesn't seem like a smart idea.

sorry about that - aaron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.