Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v been up and down the search feature really. It's been said numerous times that when your temp drops that you should maintain an adequate humidity. My question is this. I keep my Humi's in a relatively un-heated basement, temp is usually 55-65 degrees. When the temp drops, which way should I go with the RH? None of the posts say to either raise, or lower the humidity. I notice as the temp goes down here this winter the RH is dropping along with it, sounds like everyone elses situation but where the temp is relatively low in comparison to most of yours should I let the humidity go along with it or should I try to keep it up. My drymistat tubes are not drying up quickly and judging by the weight of the sponge creedos they are not drying up too fast either so I'm stumped. :confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, I guess I have to move my humi's upstairs where there's some heat. That is exactly what I was looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.