Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Nee "Tashaz"
13,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and upon walking outside there seemed to be cloud on the ground. Now about this time of year this happens every once in a while.
Thanks Bob!

It took a few hours to clear but once sunlight appeared I had to rethink my judgement. This was no inversion but indeed a Smokey Dawn Front!

The image was indeed very pretty and so are the ones below. I have no idea why people are scared of Kether as he can visit us any time he likes. Very nice mate, thankyou from the bottom of my heart for such violence. LOL.:biggrin::first:

:hail::dude::banana::cheer2:
VIVA EL HUMO!!!!!!!!!!

· Highland Park SingleMalt
1,459 Posts
Warren do you have a WILL, I do hope so bro with all of the attempts being made on your life as of lately, you sure as hell need one. Nice bomb:evil: :peep: :evil:

· Nee "Tashaz"
13,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Warren do you have a WILL, I do hope so bro with all of the attempts being made on your life as of lately, you sure as hell need one. Nice bomb:evil: :peep: :evil:
Tash keeps me strong. Where there is a will, there is a way. Understand that She That Must Be Obeyed is strong willed! LMAO. No Uncle's here, yet.:evil::mischief::kicknuts:

· The Smoky Dawn Front
652 Posts
Finally... didn't think that thing was ever going to land. Must've been held up by sharks with freakin lasers or mad aussie gunmen.

We'll have you saying uncle eventually, you can't hold out forever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.