Cigar Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I don't think anyone in here is a 'sociopath'... they just have differing opinions. That's ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Name calling and acting like a jackass and then calling it a "difference of opinion" on a forum where you haven't bothered to build any relationships speaks for itself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Name calling and acting like a jackass and then calling it a "difference of opinion" on a forum where you haven't bothered to build any relationships speaks for itself.
Soooo were offended that I told a grown adult to kick rocks, after he comes in here shit talking about a business during Covid?

Y'all have some wild ideations about right vs. wrong around here man... again, herd mentality. "My friend said he's right, so he must be right"

I have a pretty good relationship with a lot of folks around here... sorry you don't realize it or feel that way because I don't publicly post all the time to occupy my time.

You guys be well, good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,856 Posts
Just checking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.