Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my Tat sampler today. Didn’t really have a chance to really examine the cigars. There are a few I’m not familiar with. There is the L’Atelier and a surrogates. My question is do these come pre cut? The L’Atelier looks normal but the surrogates looks very badly cut and frayed. I’m not worried about it in the long just curious if the gars are made this way
Textile Gesture Wood Cigar Sleeve
Finger Currency Money Thumb Button
Hand Sleeve Finger Collar Material property

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have had an issue with cigar king with cigars which came bent due to shipping. I emailed them and same thing week later no response. I decided to call them and they confirmed that they did receive my email and that they will replace the damaged cigars. I placed another order in and boom forgot my replacements. So I call once again, with another order and they apologized profusely and informed me they will correct it and update my account, this time when I received my order not only did they replace my damaged cigars but they also generously threw in 3 free cigars for the hassle. So in the end they did the right thing and I was satisfied, although it did take a little coaxing on my part.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They just sent me an email asking me to rate the product I purchased so I again informed them of the issue on the rating. We will see what happenes

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They called me back and said that these cigars come pre cut from tatuaje due to the small size of the cigars. I think I’m gonna call tat tomorrow just to be sure. Sounds fishy to me

·
Registered
655 Posts
They said all the 5 packs come pre cut. Just sounds strange to me
There is a shop in New Hampshire I go to that is big into Tatuaje. I think the shop owner has a secret man crush on them. Anyways, I will ask them about pre cut tat cigars.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is exactly what I told them in my review of the product actually. I said “I can’t smoke 2 cigars because I don’t know if they have been in someone’s mouth already”. I feel like CK is saying “we don’t trust you to cut your own cigars so we took care of it for you” not the kinda company I want to deal with if that’s the case

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Below is a copy of the email I sent Tat. Let’s see what they say

First off I’d like to start by saying I’ve been a huge supporter of everything Tat. I have a 500ct humidor solely dedicated to your products. I recently purchased a sampler from a vendor. It was 15 different tat cigars for one heck of a price. So I really had no choice but to take a gamble. When I received the sampler I was highly impressed by the selection. One thing did concern me though. 2 of the cigars came to me cut. I contacted the vendor regarding said issue. They told me that these cigars come pre cut from the factory, and that they don’t pre cut cigars. They said the reason these cigars are cut is due to the lower ring gushed. I found this to be strange since I’ve never seen a cigar from you that’s precut. I’m just wondering if this is normal for these cigars? Attached please find the pictures I took of this issue.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts