Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the wife and I wrapped up a (way too short) beach vacation today. We get home and check on the cats, and realize our pet sitter neglected to bring in the mail like they always have before. As it turns out, this was lucky for them!

I walk out onto my porch, and spot the box from cigar monster (that iphone app is dangerous, I tell you!). I walk out to the mailbox, and BOOM!!!

Jenady caught me completely off-guard with this:

All new to me (yes, noob=me), a couple I've been eyeing, and a couple more I have to do a little bit of research on first.

Thanks, Jim! This really helped took the sting out of the end of a vacation!

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The best part (or maybe worst, depending on your perspective) is that I currently have a roughly 40ct hand-me-down humi. Simple box that probably shipped with a CI sampler at some point.

Earlier this week, I ordered a new humi (only a little larger, went with a 100ct - I want more capacity, but not so much I'll get myself in trouble). I had planned such that the fiver I ordered off of the monster this week, plus the noob PIF that should be coming back my way any day now, would just about max out my storage until the new humi is seasoned and ready to rock. I had obviously not planned for a bombing.

So, I think I'll be smoking an extra stick or three over the weekend and playing a little tetris when that PIF makes it to me!

Also, I did the little bit of research I needed on the smokes that were less familiar to me. Now I really can't wait to dig into the whole bunch of 'em!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.