Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,

I am taking the plunge and I am going to make a wineador. I found this on eaby. It has a max temperature of 66 degrees, is that ok?? does anyone else have one of these? Is this a good deal???

·
Armed and Dangerous
399 Posts
I have a 12 count wine cooler for my wine. It would really be too small to store more than a couple boxes in, but would be fine for singles. It would be equal to about a 300 count humidor - maybe a tad more.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, purchased... Now I will just have to get some spanish cedar and make some drawers. I am really looking forward to this project. I think that it will be great!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too date, I have not purchased any boxes of cigars, only singles and samplers, so this will be nice for singles. I am going to make 3 drawers and try out the kitty litter. I am very excited!

·
The Mad Roofer
4,629 Posts
Very cool Steve, Welcome to the winodor club.
I know that Ed from Waxingmoon is selling Cedar scraps for short money. He has a thread around here somewhere. Keep us updated on the progress. Also that temp is great, shoot for 65/65. Sounds to me like your on the right path.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool Steve, Welcome to the winodor club.
I know that Ed from Waxingmoon is selling Cedar scraps for short money. He has a thread around here somewhere. Keep us updated on the progress. Also that temp is great, shoot for 65/65. Sounds to me like your on the right path.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, the day has arrived... The Wine Cooler will be on my doorstep when I get home from work. I am extremely excited to get this project started! I have located a local lumber yard that carries Spanish Cedar, and I will be paying them a visit on Saturday to get the materials!! I will post a pic when I get home of the new toy!!

·
Certified Liga Addict
1,171 Posts
Well, the day has arrived... The Wine Cooler will be on my doorstep when I get home from work. I am extremely excited to get this project started! I have located a local lumber yard that carries Spanish Cedar, and I will be paying them a visit on Saturday to get the materials!! I will post a pic when I get home of the new toy!!
I always hate waiting for the workday to end when I have a delivery. Looking forward to the pics, brother. Have fun!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All right guys, Sorry for the delay in getting the pics up, but here are a few!

Hopefully I will be spending my Tuesday night building the drawers. I bought out the store of the spanish cedar, so I only have enough to build 2. I will go back in a few weeks to see if they have enough to make the last one.

·
Hi
757 Posts
Very cool!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress. I also will be taking the winodor plunge myself hopefully real soon. Looking forward to seeing your Baby all done up.
Thanks for the Pics!!!

JH

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very cool!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress. I also will be taking the winodor plunge myself hopefully real soon. Looking forward to seeing your Baby all done up.
Thanks for the Pics!!!

JH
When you do, check out the link at the beginning of this post for ebay. I paid $70 for the cooler shipped. It was a refurbished model and had a dent on the side. But for $30 off the top I can deal with the dent that will be facing the couch. lmao!!

·
Hi
757 Posts
When you do, check out the link at the beginning of this post for ebay. I paid $70 for the cooler shipped. It was a refurbished model and had a dent on the side. But for $30 off the top I can deal with the dent that will be facing the couch. lmao!!
I have been looking on the bay and have seen some pretty goo prices on the NewAir 28 just have not pulled the trigger yet..haha Thanks for the heads up Bro!!!

JH

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.