Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
white trash. I taken the test and scored a 32. Unfortunitlly, I had my wife take the test and she scored an 86. So is it worst being born white trash or marring into it? So anyone else here willing to take the test? Just click here.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
34% WT.

Scott"doesn'tmywad-o-dip'npickuptruckhelp"M

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
38%. My Daddy was a preacher. I think it was all the gettin' hit & deservin' it.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Definitely Good Willy. It means your not a southern Bumpkin and you don't date your sister. No offense to anyone who IS a bumpkin or who does date their Sister :D

Floyd why does it not surprise me that you scored so high? :fu

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
38% :sb

I have spent a lot of time trying to become white trash...hell I just bought a truck and drove it into a post! I think Im "A Pinch Better" than 38%

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AAlmeter said:
38% :sb

I have spent a lot of time trying to become white trash...hell I just bought a truck and drove it into a post! I think Im "A Pinch Better" than 38%
:r Ya next thing, you will be parking the truck on the lawn, sitting on the couch on the front porch, drinking moonshine and stearing at the broken tv.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Floyd why does it not surprise me that you scored so high? :fu[/QUOTE

Thanks alot man,hey I wonder if Paul could put a trophy like ya git fer winning a game in the arcade.Gonna git ma wifey to take it too. She's orginally from OK....Also can Paul put a toothless smiley in the list?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.