Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just celebrated a friend's new job with a 4 year old Taboada robusto and a bit of Cuban Matusalem anejo. WOW! It doesn't get any better than this.
Gordon

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If this is from the same batch that Kelly gave me a couple of years back, I am about as jealous as they come, right now. :)

·
F.O.G. with nice smokes
1,605 Posts
cashcow said:
Just celebrated a friend's new job with a 4 year old Taboada robusto and a bit of Cuban Matusalem anejo. WOW! It doesn't get any better than this.
Gordon
wooooooooohooooooooooo Cashcow broke out some more of these for us too..........:fu (now I'm ruined for sure) Thank you sir, by far, one of the BEST cigars on earth. I'll say again, YUUUUUUMMMMY.

OPT

·
Registered
410 Posts
MAtt - you said it all Realy you did.

Sublime is a great explination.
On our road trip It was our pleasure to find ourselves visiting cashcow at his place.
Gordan,
Thanks for your great hospitality and the Taboada robusto.

Such a distinctive smell from these cigars while they are burning unlike any other cigar I have smoked. A rather sweet scent. All the while I was enjoying this smoke I found myself searching for a way to describe it, and try as I may I was beyond a typical description.
A sweet- refined and complex cigar, that burned perfectly but it had a "tight" draw from being rolled "just right".
The initial look of this cigar was a vein free wrapper with a oily sheen. Pure cigar perfecion.
That is the long version of "sublime"

As Wayne Stated "Im Ruined" I too agreed with that statement.
We finished these on the way back to our home base. (filly's) A realy treat.
What was funny about this,
there are only a couple times you can put fillly, OPT, and hbooker together and there is Not a word spoken.
As we each enjoyed these smokes it was as if no words where needed. The ride back there was hardly 5 words spoken.
hb

1 - 18 of 18 Posts