Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Stephen (sgresso) and I got into a bit of a ... um, er .. "sword-swinging" match a couple of weeks ago. I was sending out a bomb. He responded in a way that I took as threatening (I was ill and paranoid) so I put together a big bomb to teach him a lesson: pipe ashtray and a mix of some decent (though nothing too special) NCs and Habanos. Well it turns out that he was only fronting because I had won a contest and he was talking about hitting me with those winnings. Oops.

Next thing that happens is that he sends out what has become my winnings and revenge on the 30th. As all the other folks he sent stuff out to started getting their packages, Stephen and I started to get worried. Living about 3 hours away by car, we started losing a bit of hope around Friday when the package still hadn't shown up. Well ... today it got here and it was more than worth the wait.

First, he included a vintage cigar tin. Very cool:

Second, he included a fully made character, background book, and invite to join he and his buddies in AD&D. Very cool offer that I may take him up on this summer (when my wife isn't looking):

Third, he kicked my a$$ with some top notch smokes:

The artsy macro version:

The best I can tell, those smokes (from left to right) are:

Havana Moon Reserva Limited (hand numbered 215/250) in glass tubo sealed with wax (date?)
Cohiba Esplendidos (date?)
H. Upmann Monarcas (date?)
Ramon Allones Eminencia Edición Regional (05 Swiss market only)
Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 LE 2004
Cuaba Generosos (00)
Partagas Short (date?)

That's some hard core sh*t, man! Aside from the party short, all the cigars are new to me. I've never even heard of the first one (but it looks cool). I send you marevas and PCs and you bust out the Esplendidos and EL/ER sticks on me?!?! That's hardly fair ... but it's very much appreciated. Really, I am totally blown away by this bomb. Thank you very much for everything. This and everything else is all just way too cool.

Just so you know, though, this is far from over. Watch your back for my attack +6 with a gnome hooked hammer. LOL :gn

~Darrel

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Holy Cow! Nice hit.
Hey, I didn't know that you youngsters played AD&D...I palyed several years back but when I moved to Northern Ca I lost my buddies to play with.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Very awesome hit, enjoy those sticks.

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
See what happens when you mess with me.

I told ya!

I am glad everything made it safely finally!
enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.