Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I should say hi since that is the custom of this forum.

Hi!

I'm a swedish BOTL that is somewhat new as a regular smoker. I have just ordered my first box,that just happens to be a box of Habanos - HOYO EPICURE NO. 2.

I have been trying different brands, such as Punsch, H. Upman, Onyx, Gispert, Zino, RomeoJulieta, Hoyo de Monterey...

I envy you guys on the wrong side of the pond for one thing - all your cigar lounges where you can enjoy a good smoke and perhaps a nice malt in a nice atmosphere!

Other than that in Sweden today is that it is cold; between -20-35 degrees celsius.

//With regards, Matthias

· Retired Cigar Whore
2,715 Posts
Welcome Matthius,
It's a great place here.
Over here on the RIGHT side of the pond in most places you can't smoke anywhere.
Are you saying Sweden is smoke free?

I have one word
C H O C O L A T E

Again, Welcome to the "Pond"

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Matthius,
It's a great place here.
Over here on the RIGHT side of the pond in most places you can't smoke anywhere.
Are you saying Sweden is smoke free?

I have one word
C H O C O L A T E

Again, Welcome to the "Pond"
Thanks! :)

Sweden adopted the legislation that California introduced - no smoking in public restaurants and bars. You can smoke outside and if they have tables outside - which they don't in the winter. But I do not know of a single indoor place (lougne, bar etc) that allows smoking, which you seem to have a lot of.

//M

· Highland Park SingleMalt
1,459 Posts
Matthias welcome to puff!! you can learn a lot from here.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.