Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
speaking of all this survivor stuff. did they fly rupert in for the reunion the other night? cause he has to be on the all stars, and they were supposedly filming it, same place as survivor 7, during the time frame of the reunion the other night.
i thought maybe if john was on the all stars he would all of a sudden be shaven in one episode of the all stars episodes next year.
did john look like a **** star at tribal council or was that just me?!
:D

jimmy

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SAS finished filming last week (Wed or Thur). I read the the crew left the islands on Friday. Unless something is going on that I'm not aware of, Fairplay isn't in SAS. Pretty sure only Rupert was the lone S7 entry. The cast of 18 will be revealed in mid January.

·
Registered
756 Posts
so then repurt would have been back in time for the reunion sunday night?
i read they were pissed at johnny for his grandfather/all stars comment on the live show. weird that he made that comment, and not even in the all star show.
oh well, i love watching it and picking it apart, showing all the bloopers and errors. don't get me wrong, i don't think i could do it, and i know it's a 'surviving' show, and it's a great entertainment show, and fun to watch....just don't try to pass it off to me as COMPLETELY real.
but they get what they really want...i tune in every week.

jimmy :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nero, only 2 people are 100% sure who won SAS as of today. They keep the final vote under lid until they start editing each show. From what I understand, even then only a few know who the final 4 are until near then end when they find out who the final 2 are. S7 was a classic year for most people wanting Rupert to win, only to see him go about halfway through. Rarely does the actual winner get much airtime until half way through the season.

I'm not 100% sure Fairplay wasn't on SAS, but from all my sources, no one thought he was on it. One theory is he and Sandra may be part of a 'ghost tribe' from AS who didn't make the show and they compete (like what happened this year, but instead of outcasts they are old contestants) and win and then replace voted off contestants. IMHO that would be his only shot at making the show.

·
Registered
438 Posts
jon wanted to do strange things to very private areas of my body... but when you swing like he does... i guess his proposition was no supprise... as far as i'm concerned i'll be happy if he's confined to a life of low-paying amature "wrestling" from this point forward... that's about all he's good for.

not sure about rupert... i've seen some suspected team makeups and he's on one... but until cbs confirms something, who knows. i think it's safe to say he IS part of it considering he's been MIA for a while now.

as for joining the group... we'd love to have you. www.survpool.com is where we go to vote and what not. the new season isn't up yet... but as soon as it is, i'll set up a new mini-pool for us and invite y'all to join.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts