Cigar Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Funny that Brady is all about shaking the other teams hand when they win, but not if the lose. He went to a neighboring high school.

I do not like him for many reasons, mostly off the field.

I will admit that he is the best QB of the 21st century no matter who is on the roster, but a lot of that is Belichick.

I would doll her up in a Gronk Jersey before Brady but she’s safe with Brady in coming years. After all Giselle probably makes more coin than he does. Gronk is a party animal, but he very good at his job and kind of funny off field as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Piper

·
Banned
4,066 Posts
Funny that Brady is all about shaking the other teams hand when they win, but not if the lose. He went to a neighboring high school.

I do not like him for many reasons, mostly off the field.

I will admit that he is the best QB of the 21st century no matter who is on the roster, but a lot of that is Belichick.

I would doll her up in a Gronk Jersey before Brady but she's safe with Brady in coming years. After all Giselle probably makes more coin than he does. Gronk is a party animal, but he very good at his job and kind of funny off field as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Brady jersey is not my doing at all. My wife is the hardcore Pats fan. Her cousin is married to a recently retired Pats offenaive lineman. I agree that Gronk, or even Edelman, would be a better choice. Gronk is getting towards the end of his career already. He has been a good steward with his money and wants to get out while he still can. Injuries are piling up and he wants to enjoy his retirement.

·
Banned
2,816 Posts
Recieved my winnings from @Fusion today! Along with a mighty fine selection he included a Blue Dot! I've been eagerly awaiting the day i could land one of these, many thanks Colin! Writing implement Wood Art Writing instrument accessory Office supplies

·
Banned
2,816 Posts
And @Piper taking advantage of the fact that I failed to specify an amount of the wager ahead of time slapping me with 2 sealed tins, a mostly full tin of a favorite of mine and 3 sample baggies! The bags are PS Bullseye, GLP Key Largo, and GLP Virginia Cream! Thanks David!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Piper and Scotchpig

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
And @Piper taking advantage of the fact that I failed to specify an amount of the wager ahead of time slapping me with 2 sealed tins, a mostly full tin of a favorite of mine and 3 sample baggies! The bags are PS Bullseye, GLP Key Largo, and GLP Virginia Cream! Thanks David!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
OMG, I can't believe the Molto Dolce was opened. I tend not to put it into jars because it needs a lot of drying! I thought I sent you a fresh tin. I only smoked one bowl out of it but still....

·
Banned
2,816 Posts
@Scotchpig, that's awesome!!! Lol. David, im not even worried, topped off my jar perfectly!

Reactions: Scotchpig
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.