Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· livin life by the drop !
2,343 Posts
a block of cream cheese, can of fancy white crab meat, bottle of heinz chili sauce,

put crab meat on top of cheese pour chili sauce over,dip in with crackers

great quick and easy!

· "Keeping it lit"
7,722 Posts
Sounds good! Thanks for the idea'rs :)

I was thinking about some chiliverde nachos...

Might be cool to set it up so folks could grab a small bowl of the chili, throw some
coarsely grated motzarella on top and attack it with the chips...

That way the chips would keep their maximum "crunch yaya factor" :biggrin::hungry:

· Banned
18,523 Posts
Sounds good! Thanks for the idea'rs :)

I was thinking about some chiliverde nachos...

Might be cool to set it up so folks could grab a small bowl of the chili, throw some
coarsely grated motzarella on top and attack it with the chips...

That way the chips would keep their maximum "crunch yaya factor" :biggrin::hungry:

I hate that you can go and get Mexican food anytime you want it there in California,,I miss it like a fat woman misses chocolate pie. Oh man,,chili verde would be amazing. FREEBIRDS or TIO ALBERTOS burritos I'd give a testacle for right now.

BTW,,I just noticed what you smoked last? A Ham,,,,ROFL!!!!

Fiddlah,,,you kill me.

· "Keeping it lit"
7,722 Posts
I hate that you can go and get Mexican food anytime you want it there in California,,I miss it like a fat woman misses chocolate pie. Oh man,,chili verde would be amazing. FREEBIRDS or TIO ALBERTOS burritos I'd give a testacle for right now.

BTW,,I just noticed what you smoked last? A Ham,,,,ROFL!!!!Fiddlah,,,you kill me.
Oh Bro.... I feel your pain! Whenever I am where it isn't, I suffer terribly....:cry:

Just out of curiosity.... which one? The left or the right?:p
Nono just kiddin! :nono:

I must find a source for dry ice!:nod:

· Registered
2,690 Posts
One of my favorite anytime....

FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing (I prefer the Ranch)

1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce

1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese

2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (Or cook your own chicken breast)

DIRECTIONS:
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.

MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.

BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.

TIPS:
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.

Tips: You may substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.

Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.

Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.