Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always plan to have some "outside" time prior to the game, suitable for smoking cigars. I always pull something special out of the depths of my humi, something I haven't had for a while.

There's a Sancho Panza Beli in there that's dying to be smoked..........I'll follow-up with a WOAM or some other Hemi maddie.

Should be a nice day in Baltimore.....mid to high fourties in February......not to shabby.

NAVE A NICE AND SAFE SUPER BOWL WEEKEND!!!!

GO PATS!!!!.....that's who I betted on, so that's who I'm rooting for!!

:D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
2 or 3 Cuesta-Reys #7 im in love with those thing right now! I bet on the PATS too, hope they cover 9 nay or yay?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm not sure yet, I'm thinking a Punch Crand Cru Robusto (m) for the first half and a CoRo to wrap things up.

I wondering what I should take to pass out to the boys (buncha' mooches they are), probably a handful of Padron 2k maddies.

Not really vested in pro ball, but I think the Eagles may be in trouble.

bd

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
Well, unfortunately I'll be working all day but hopefully I'll be home by half-time.
Thinkin' about firin' up a Punch RS#11....... :w

·
Registered
83 Posts
Unfortuately I don't get to smoke this sunday, went to the doctor today to find out that I have the early stages of bronchitis. so now that i'm on a bunch medication for that, it'll be about 5-6 days before i can smoke anything. Ya'll fire one up for me.

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
CDP II said:
Unfortuately I don't get to smoke this sunday, went to the doctor today to find out that I have the early stages of bronchitis. so now that i'm on a bunch medication for that, it'll be about 5-6 days before i can smoke anything. Ya'll fire one up for me.
I've had that several times, hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Sarted the grilling with a Bolivar Coronas Gigante, (a bit too mild and one dimentional...and BIG), then lit up a LGC Serie R #5 (not quite as mild).

After dinner went the Don Kiki White Label RS maduro robusto. Bit of a wrestling match with that one.

'Course now I'm wondering why my throat is so scratchy!

Scott"bullinachinashop"M

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.