Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It can't get any worse than that. I hope that the NFL will not allow MTV to do future halftimes. Kids watch this stuff, geez. What was up with those trashy outfits, trashy music and trashy performers, namely Janet Jackson. In case you did not see, she pretty much showed the world her right breast. Bring on a band that football fans actually listen to!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I don't know about you, but I like a little bit of sex along with my violence, on tv. :r

·
Registered
584 Posts
LSUTIGER said:
It can't get any worse than that. I hope that the NFL will not allow MTV to do future halftimes. Kids watch this stuff, geez. What was up with those trashy outfits, trashy music and trashy performers, namely Janet Jackson. In case you did not see, she pretty much showed the world her right breast. Bring on a band that football fans actually listen to!

Twas definitely not a "FAMILY" themed halftime show w/commercials to boot. At the very least, the BOOBY BOO BOO made up for a considerably boring 1st half. :D

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
I though U2 a few yrs back were excellent! (then again, Im a huge fan so Im biased).

All I know is I would have been REALLY upset if I was watching the show last night with my kids and they saw that (I dont really have kids, but if i did i'd be PISSED!)
As far as Im concerened, I'm never against gratuitous nudity, but it wasn't the time or place for it.
Oh yeah, I love how Timberlake and Janet said it was an accident and called it a "warcquone malfunction". Are you kidding me?!!! Im sure Janet is wearing nipple thingies all the time under her clothes.........

:sb

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I don't bother watching the halftime stuff. It's only good if you want to see current teeny bopper artists or old burnouts who need money.... and also the sheeeet that never would even be seen on MTV in the 80's.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I think it's funny that people would let their children watch the gratuitous violence of a football game, but have fear that their kids will be scarred for life if they see some chicks tit.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Matt R said:
I think it's funny that people would let their children watch the gratuitous violence of a football game, but have fear that their kids will be scarred for life if they see some chicks tit.
matt- i saw my first real tits before i was 5 ... and look how i turned out. parents don't let your kids grow up watchin titties!! :D

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
I thought the halftime show sucked, all the commericals sucked and the game sucked. I left the game shoveled the driveway and then watched Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Jerry in Minnesota. Where by the way everything is illegal................................

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
robmcd said:
matt- i saw my first real tits before i was 5 ... and look how i turned out. parents don't let your kids grow up watchin titties!! :D
Bro, you may be a bit off center, but if my kids grow up half as bright as you, I'll be happy. Now the ugliness aspect and small *****, they ain't gonna have to worry about that. :)

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
It was the worst Half time show I have ever seen, and I have seen them all!! It sucked, what was the budget for this ick?
JJ is done, DID she (or rich bro pay NFL) for her to use as a comebackm jolt? The only entertainment was the offending part and kid rocks cowboy song!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
CBS is such a band of hypocrites! They whine because folks got a one-second shot of Janet's boob, then they turn around and air 1 hour of Survivor - with ugly Richard Hatch naked the whole time.

Nice pastie on her though. what is that - a starfish?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Personally I liked seeing JJ's boob too, but I have to agree it wasnt the time nor the place to do it.

I dont think CBS was the one who started the whining. The FCC is investigating and crap rolls downhill

FCC--->CBS--->MTV----> the boob

On Monday, Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell ordered an investigation of the incident.

Powell said MTV and the CBS network's more than 200 affiliates and company-owned stations could be fined $27,500 apiece.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.