Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some lady sneezed on me at LAX and i've had this acute respiratory syndrome (i call it ARS) since mid-july. the lack of cigars has dulled my senses, so to stay sharp, i've been focusing on other people's problems. here's one:

the woman who cleans our house came in this morning clearly shaken. she is originally from venezuela, but she recently married an american (who's old enuf to be my grandfather... but that's another story) and is now here legally. well... two of her sons (25 and 22) still live in venezuela and guess what stupid thing they did. the oldest son works as a security guard or some such thing- he went to work, but forgot his gun. he called his brother and asked him to bring his gun to work. so the younger brother gets on a bus to deliver the gun ... and he is stopped by the police. right now the younger son is in jail. we'll see what happens next week- stay tuned... but is that the stupidest kid trick you've ever heard?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update

for those following the story, the boy got probation for 6 months ... not bad. apparently the older brother has a girlfriend whose uncle has a friend that is married to a judge. sometimes it pays to have connections ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts