Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i made sure this post was my exact 100th post so i would have the most legit 100th post contest.

so here is the contest. you gess how much money is in this bowl of change that i have pictured below and whoever is closest wins! no two members can have the same guess! i will update a list if it gets too long

The prize is 20 cigars all togeather with a online retail value of about 20 dollars (some high class sticks!) 17 mr.b magmums and 3 don diego babies both have had some age on them because i dont smoke enough cigars to smoke the real cheap ones but they arnt awful just not great a fine yard gar

olny one guess per member and the contest will end sunday august 21 at 10 pm mountian time. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Nothing stupid about it at all! Great contest!

How about... $24.68 ???

Congrats on reaching 100!

·
some say I'm a dreamer...
3,277 Posts
$37.01

Congrats on finally getting your 100th post! I hope we'll be lucky enough to squeeze more posts out of you since you hit the milestone. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats on the 100th post!!! I will guess $45.43

·
Registered
8,056 Posts
No guess from me but props for a very funny prize description and a contest at just 100 posts. Have fun and good luck to all of the entrants!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.