Cigar Forums banner

Strange Story

Tags
story strange
711 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  karmaz00 
#1 ·
Well, on Monday, I was suppose to go to my cousins Lacrosse game down the Cape with my grandma (about a half hour drive), had some work to do so I ended up not going with her. After the game she was driving back to my Aunt and Uncles house when a lady they knew came running out og her house in hysterics. They knew her well since they were neighbors and they had 2 daughters the ages of both my cousins. They talked to the woman (Kirby) and she said she just got home from the game and found her husband dead. Apparently he committed suicide.

Its a strange feeling, I just saw him a week ago at a game I went to with my grandma. He had some back problems and had to walk with a cane. I'm not sure if the back pain or whatever played a roll in his decision to take his own life. He was a good guy though.

Peter Alan Holmes, 50, died unexpectedly on April 27 at his home in East Sandwich.
He was the husband of Kirby (Buchenan) Holmes.
Mr. Holmes worked as a construction supervisor and day trader. He was an accomplished woodworker, had his pilot's license and was a member of the Shawmee Fish & Game Club. He was also an avid hunter and fisherman
Besides his wife, he leaves two daughters Ashley and Jennifer; a brother, Jeffrey of Hudson, Philip of East Sandwich and Bryan of Bolton; and several nieces and nephews.
A celebration of his life will be at 2 p.m., Friday, May 1 at the First Church of Christ, 136 Main St., Sandwich.
Memorial donations may be made to Sandwich High School Athletic Boosters, 365 Quaker Meetinghouse Road, East Sandwich MA 02537 or a charity of one's choice.

#2 ·
Sorry to hear that Cory. Unexpected death is always a bad thing but when it's someone you know it's worse. It gives you that uneasy feeling and really makes you think about your own life. When my father passed 9 years ago I decided then to make the best out of everthing I have and everything I do. Just as fast as you are brought into this world you can be taken out. Live like there is no tomorow, except when you have to work the next day try not to drink to much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.