Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Rams have beat the Hawks twice this season and are a 4 point underdog? I don't think so! I placed my credits on the Rams.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not so fast my friend! Beating a team 3 times in a season...statistically isn't good. Very evenly matched and the Rams and a great shot. But I have to ROLL with my hawks!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
riz713 said:
Not so fast my friend! Beating a team 3 times in a season...statistically isn't good. Very evenly matched and the Rams and a great shot. But I have to ROLL with my hawks!
Actually, while it is often said that it is difficult to beat a team three times in a season, it happens more often than one would think.

While the Hawks may indeed win, do you think they will win by more than 4 points? I just can't see it - but then, I can't see a lot of things... :confused:

·
Registered
37 Posts
4 point spread great point Wetterhorn........HUGE disappointment in the Seahawks Oh well better draft pick next year huh

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
riz713 said:
4 point spread great point Wetterhorn........HUGE disappointment in the Seahawks Oh well better draft pick next year huh
Sorry my man...

If it makes you feel any better (and it probably won't), my Broncos more than likely will go down tomorrow. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.