Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went ahead and did it. I just put in my 2 weeks notice at a job I’ve had for 5 years. I got an offer from a buddy out in Colorado and said “what the hell?” I’m packing up my car and driving out in 2 weeks. I’m only 29 and I don’t have a whole lot to lose. With my time constraints, the time it’s been taking to get packages out, and my finances or lack there of, I wouldn’t mind getting in on one last split or two. I don’t want to go through Havanoia. I’m not sure if I’ll have an address (possibly the Marriott) right away and I may be giving my PC (computer…not my Petite Coronas) to a friend of mine so I may be “offline” for a bit. So if any Gorillas out there have anything lined up give me a shout. Of course you will receive my end first. This is a big step…wish me luck.

Herfin The Rockies

Garg

·
-
11,412 Posts
YO, when/if you drive through the KC area (if you drive to colorado, you'll pretty much have to), give me a shout. better yet, if you have a cell phone, PM me your #. we'll have to get together.

i know that's gotta feel weird to just take off like that, i know i'm looking for a new job, but i have "attachments" here (house, kids, wife), so i have to time everything right....

best of luck on the new job, hope it all pans out.

ps - i got your package today, thanks a ton. the only one from that selection i've had before is the BBF.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hey have a safe trip....and get ahold of IHT if you can. It would be great to meet you.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Denver baby!

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
got a job with your buddy? if not let me know!! got the hook-up in the Denver area.

anyway, I hope you have a hell of a journey ... safe and full of excitement. you will succeed. no question. come back as soon as you are able.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Take care of Azrael - I'll watch over Herfette. Be safe and get back on the board ASAP - good luck arch-enemy!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hollywood said:
got a job with your buddy? if not let me know!! got the hook-up in the Denver area.

anyway, I hope you have a hell of a journey ... safe and full of excitement. you will succeed. no question. come back as soon as you are able.
If things don't work I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks Hollywood

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Good luck to you in this new adventure. Stay safe and I hope that you return to CS soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.