Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
MiamiE said:
is anyone in the mood for a Miami herf? im thinking something in late April or early May maybe. what do you think.
Count me in. I missed the Tampa herf...Won't miss this one!!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
MiamiE said:
is anyone in the mood for a Miami herf? im thinking something in late April or early May maybe. what do you think.
My schedule is really tight these days, but i'm up for one of these 'herf's' sometime.

I'm always looking for a reason to drive down to Miami (i'm about 4 hours north).

knuckles

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow ill look into this. i wont be in the tours and all because i know all to well Mikes Cigars and El Credito cigar factory where they make La Gloria stogies. i HIGHLY recommend you visit the Padron building while your here. its right by the La Gloria factory. its beautiful.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
This is going to be a mini-herf;)
Ok here is the info:
meeting for some awesome cuban cuisine at 1pm at:
Las Culebrinas
(305) 969-3995
12257 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156
We will then decide where to go from there. Probably we will just end up at my fav. cigar shop that has a small lounge and have a smoke.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Nely said:
This is going to be a mini-herf;)
Ok here is the info:
meeting for some awesome cuban cuisine at 1pm at:
Las Culebrinas
(305) 969-3995
12257 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156
We will then decide where to go from there. Probably we will just end up at my fav. cigar shop that has a small lounge and have a smoke.
postponed for next saturday

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I might be up for it, but that Thursday we are having a Cohiba event at the Cigar Shop I work at. I am sure I could pencil in some time with Ron I think he maybe doing that herf. We'll see.....

ATL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.