Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of newbies lately and I remember a few months ago I was looking for stores online and otherwise that had reliable service and good prices. It took a lot of searching and I thought to help the newbies that we could list our favorites and without posting negative stuff about certain vendors provide reliable sources.

My favorite :

www.mikescigars.com

Carries RyJ, LGC, Punch, Partagas, Macanudo, HdM, CAO, Perdomo, Ashton, Fuentes, somewhat limited product, good service, good prices, fast shipping.

If you are on the list, you'll get a catalog once a month.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I found one called Abner's Cigar World. They've got a good price on DC's. Anyone know anything about them?

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Hey good idea, this will help a lot of us since its very easy to get ripped off when trying to get good cigars. and it will be great to list places that sell singles or 5-8 packs at good prices.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've used:
jrcigars.com
abnersworld.com
atlanticcigar.com
cigarsinternational.com
cigarbid.com
cigarauctioneer.com

Thompson Cigar's warehouse is near my home. VERY expensive premium brands. Gross proprietary cigars.

There can be some outstanding deals to be had on cigarbid.com(owned by Cigars International). Compare to retail websites and don't overbid!

Joe

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Don't forget Holt's Cigar Company, in Philadelphia.
Good selections & good service,but mostof all they have Fuente & Ashton if you can't find them elsewhere.
Famous Smoke Shop in Easton, PA is also good, they also have very nice selections.

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
I've used, Moms Cigars,,Cigars International, Cigar Gold, Cigar King, Phat Ash, and JR Cigars..

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I found a site this morning that has some impressive pricing.....www.cheapercigars.com. Anyone know anything about these guys? They have a few cigars that are a bit harder to find.

·
Registered
382 Posts
kansashat said:
I found a site this morning that has some impressive pricing.....www.cheapercigars.com. Anyone know anything about these guys? They have a few cigars that are a bit harder to find.
Wow, they have some great prices, I'll have to get me a box of CAO L'Aniversaire Maduro Belicoso's from them, only $84!

Good prices on Padron's too. Thanks for the great find.

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
Thanks for the cheaper cigars link...I do a lot of pricing on the internet cigar sites and if you know what you are looking for you can find a good price on it, I am wondering why there is such a big desparity between sites..Case in point I searched all over for the best price for Ghurka Master Select and found it at Cigar Gold. They were $20.00 below the other best price I could find and as much as $50.00 below the highest.. But when searching that same site for other favorites they were higher than most other sites.. It seems every site is this way to one degree or another.

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I called www.cheapercigars.com today to check em out. They are based in Palm Springs, Ca., but they ship all their Ca. orders out of Az. to avoid the high taxation to the customer, so Ca. residents might get a break there. I talked to a guy named Mel who had a Pakistani accent, but he spoke English very well.
They have been in business for 3 years & on the internet for 1 year. If you haven't checked out their prices, you need to.
I am going to order a box from them soon to see how they do. I am a risk taker type.
I'll let you guys/gals know how they measure up. :u

·
Registered
145 Posts
I ordered a box of CAO eXtreme Beli's a couple weeks ago. I ordered on Monday and got the box on Wednesday. Not bad for being shipped from California to Tennessee. There prices are within a couple of dollars on the cigars they are more expensive on and the cheapest I have found on most cigars. I thought I was very lucky when I found Padron 6ks for 121 at smokershub.com but then found cheaper cigars and I know where I will be getting my next box. Based on the limited amount of experience I have had with them I have been very happy. I just ordered a sampler of the Torano Sinature Perfectos this morning. I will update on service this time. But if things keep going like the first order I believe I have found a new regular vendor.

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
HBMully said:
I went to this site and it wouldn't load...I google'd it and it found smokeall.com without the www on the front. I went to that site as well and it's broken too. Anyone have the same issues?

Thanks
no problems here............

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.