Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uhh, what is going on? Not trying to pile on the Sooner fans or anything, but this seems to be a new development in Norman.

The Olay! run d.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Good Lord! WVU looks great; they are unbelievably fast! BTW, did you see the two WVU players "Dingle" and "Berry" sitting next to each other?!

·
Livin' the High Life
380 Posts
I was watching the game for a while, WVU was running all over the place! Unfortunately, I had to turn it off. I could only take the OU fight song the first 60 times I heard it. I swear, any OU play that nets positive yardage, here comes the fight song! da da DAA da da da.... Annoying.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Good Lord! WVU looks great; they are unbelievably fast! BTW, did you see the two WVU players "Dingle" and "Berry" sitting next to each other?!
They sit beside each other a lot. They're both on the D line.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm glad WVU showed they don't need that sorry coach to win a big ball game. Those men really know how to play football.

I hope they can keep on their winning ways. I liked that program a lot, even though they steal our recruits.

Go Noles!

·
Pro Donkey
2,399 Posts
I was watching the game for a while, WVU was running all over the place! Unfortunately, I had to turn it off. I could only take the OU fight song the first 60 times I heard it. I swear, any OU play that nets positive yardage, here comes the fight song! da da DAA da da da.... Annoying.
Try living in the same state and be an alumnus from the rival school.

That song gets under my skin.

It makes me want to kick a puppy.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I didn't even notice the OU fight song. I was too busy screaming and cursing at the referees for not calling holding on the OU offensive line nearly enough.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Wow OU looked like jv highschool team last night! Looks like all the maroon colored teams in the big 12 SUCK in big games! Just my 2 cents! :BS

G

·
I didn't even notice the OU fight song. I was too busy screaming and cursing at the referees for not calling holding on the OU offensive line nearly enough.
:r:r:r

I swear, they must be SEC refs, cause they couldn't see a holding call or a block in the back if it was right in front of them, and it was, multiple times.

In addition to the missed calls, there were many calls (on both teams) that were marginal, at best.

I have to think that in the second half, OU was thinking "What do we have to do to get get the score within one two possessions" Every time OU made a score, WV would answer with an immediate score.

The most entertaining game, from the standpoint that I no dogs in that hunt, and did not have a favorite, that I think I've see this bowl season.

·
5 Rings and Counting
2,037 Posts
I went to the game WVU was way..way to fast for Oklahoma. I would say it was 70% or more Oklahoma fans this year.

Nearing the end the stadium was ghost town as only WVU, locals, and a few die hard OK fans remained.

The fans were pretty welled behaved.

The worse fans I have seen at the Fiesta bowl have been the Colorado fans...The best fans have been the OSU and Notre Dame fans.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
It is just frustrating to hear all the lip about strength of schedule and which conference is the best or the one no one wants to play.

I am so tired of Boomer Sooner Bowl BUST year after year. I think in the future they should decline the bowl bid and focus on academics like Florida State.

I am again this year proud of Texas, Texas Tech, Missouri and OSU for representing the Big Twelve and making us proud. Go Jayhawks!

tt:cb

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
What an awesome display by WVU! :tu

I only wish they had been able to take care of business with Pitt so they could have won it all... they had the team for it this year. Great win over the Sooners, nonetheless. :ss

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
They sit beside each other a lot. They're both on the D line.
Well, I didn't watch WVU much this season and I thought it was kind of funny! I knew WVU was fast, but I was really impressed with how well they stuffed the run. Those WVU backers played the gaps like champs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts