Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home from work today & found my house was broken into & ransacked.
Crap everywhere, but nothing other than my gun & 2 clips missing (Sig SS P-220).
Appears they kicked in the back door window to gain entry. Lucky for me they only seemed interested in looking for money & firearms (obviously kids/dope addicts/gang bangers). If it wouldnt fit in their pockets, it wasnt even considered. Computers, TV's, cigars, etc were not even touched.

My bedroom looked like a bomb went off in it. Every drawer was dumped and searched. The closet carpeting was pulled up & out. Empty cigar boxes were everywhere from the closet. Lucky for me (I guess) last trip to Vegas was a bad trip, otherwise they would have gotten away with a nice wad of $$ as well.

Police came & took prints & seems over the past 2 days, 4 other houses in the area were hit in simular fashion.

So, all in all, all they got was my gun, but MAN I AM SO DAMN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to vent to those I consider friends.

"scuse me but now I gotta go clean this crap all up.

·
-
11,412 Posts
when i saw the topic, i thought for sure you'd wrecked your car... then i started reading and thought, "they broke his humidor trying to get his cigars?" then i thought, "the cops saw his vast amounts of cuban cigars and he's using a watch computer hooked into the phone line during his 1 phone call..."

that sucks though, sorry to hear about it. i'm still pissed off about some people breaking into my old '87 mazda 323 a long time ago... they took my alpine, speakers, amps, and my 100 capacity CD wallet with a ton of rare hardcore punk and rare reggae CDs...

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Damn Poker, that really s--ks. Sorry to hear about the Sig-SS. Glad they left your cigars alone, sounds like you have one hell of a big mess to clean up! It's a damn shame you had to go through that experience so some dope-head could get high. I wish to hell you could find them and then take them out in back of the wood shed to introduce them to the consequences they deserve!!
Hope some good smokes and good friends tomorrow night eases your pain. :)

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
That sucks man. I hope they catch the bastids that did this to you.

I would be absolutely irate if someone entered my home and took anything. Glad you hear the cigars are ok and no $$$ was stolen.

Keep your head up and don't forget to take a smoke break or two.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
That sucks the big one. Hope you had the serial numbers off your guns written down somewhere. Hopefully your local law enforcement will be able to track em down and get your stuff back.

Here's some ring gauge to cheer you up.

·
Registered
806 Posts
THAT SUCKS!!!!
Nothing worst then to have some a$$hole invading your privacy. Sounds like you could use an alarm system and a big frick'in DOG! And remember you can replace the stuff that was lost. Just glad you are ok.
....MocoBird

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good luck catchin the bastards. At least they didn't take any of your smokes....the thought of an ISOM, or even a decent domestic being torn apart by some moron for a blunt wrapper makes me sick.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
That does f*cking sucks bro! Hope they do catch those lazy bastards!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I too hope thry are caught, but I dont have my hopes up too high it will happen. Alarm system getting installed in a week with armed respose / police notification.

Agreed the gun can be replaced and nobody got hurt. :c

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think I would go ballistic if that happened to me. I would probably hunt them down myself and see how they like the taste of my Glock in their mouth. People have no respect for other people, or their property. They are too lazy to work themselves, so they rob [email protected]#*in crackheads

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
*@#&$*$&% and F--K to boot. A bunch of friggin' amateurs.

Man, I'm pissed for you Bro'.

Had something like that happen to me sometime ago. Had me in a bad mood for a few weeks. Then I got an alarm installed. Much more piece of mind after that.

Tell you what, instead of the usual Saturday herf, I think we should form a posse & head out into the neighborhood looking for punks. Just kidding . . . but it sure is an enticing thought.

STay well. Let's share a special cigar & forget about it.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I'm sorry this happened to you man. They probably will catch someone with the gun eventually. Unfortunately, at that time the break-in wil be a secondary matter as it is likely it will be used in a crime. These guys don't sound like the responsible gun owner type.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Miserable bastards! :c I can really empathize with you Kelly.

Jan and I got burglarized about 15 years ago and the SOBs took a lot more than what you lost.

Had I been home when they broke in, it would have been their last act on earth, compliments of me and Col. Colt.

At least they didn't get the important stuff... the cigars. ;)

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
Dude, very sorry to hear about this! Sucks in a big way. Hope life can become "normal" very soon for you. All the best thoughts for you bro.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.