Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hand me a Bolivar
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my son took a first class flight out of Atlantic City airport with my folks (thank God they paid for it). any how, as you can see, he is very excited to be there. He will be gone for 12 days and although I am sure he will have a blast, I miss him already, but since the wife is busy with school and there are no kids to take care of, any local herfs in Northern NJ this week or next?

·
Disinterested
10,299 Posts
Aw man, I know how you are attached to the little feller, bro. You probably started missing him while packing. He's your son, so he'll probably return with a tattoo and tales of chasing pre-pubescent nubiles. :)

Hey, if there's no NJ herf, come on down to the Old Dominion!

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
They grow up quick...my son is now 32 and it seems like yesterday he was born. It's nice that technology lets us visit each other and talk and use video...not like in the days when I would tell Noah that wood doesn't grow on trees...or did it?

·
Money Never Sleeps
3,261 Posts
Hang in there Scott. I don't know the feeling yet, but my little girl just turned one a few weeks ago. I'm sure it will be a sad moment when she leaves home for a few days or week with her friends.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I can't imagine being without my little guys for longer than a night. I know it is good for parents to part with them from time to time but I like playing with them, seeing them and knowing that they are ok...

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Its tough i sent the little guy to his mothers a couple of weeks ago. He was only gone for two days. Couldn't wait for him to come back.:love:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
its funny because I joke w/ the wife about how I can't wait till the kids move out, then they go to a friends or grandparents for a sleep over and I miss em like crazy, guess its true that absence makes the heart grow fonder, I think thats right....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.