Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering adding one to my vast selection of lighters...Any comments? I may just go for the laser slim, as Bargain Humidors has it on sale for 16.50! The other models may look a little cooler, but that price is tough to beat. Thoughts would be appreciated!

Brett

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Good lighters.

I use one as a back up/pocket lighter. So long as I put Lava brand Butane in it, it jsut keeps on working.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm debating...either something like the Solo, or if I can get my hands on a Blazer Micro Torch. That is perhaps the best lighter I have ever used. dad has one and it is durable and just amazing...IMO

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
ChiTwnSmoke said:
I'm debating...either something like the Solo, or if I can get my hands on a Blazer Micro Torch. That is perhaps the best lighter I have ever used. dad has one and it is durable and just amazing...IMO
I agree with you. My blazer Ambasador (the smallest of their line -- now discontinured) is my other pocket/back-up lighter.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
My all time favorite is the Colibri Trifecta.

Elegant, expensive looking but still under $100, dependable (again so long as I use Lava brand fuel), adjustable, and damn effective at torching those little puppies. :)

The only problem: A little too big to easily slip into your pocket.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mo-
That's my favorite as well! The only thing I don't like about using the Blazer is the unpleasing looks of it. I know this is stupid gripe, but maybe you see my point. Always kinda cool to have a good looking lighter, right? The Solos are looking attractive. I will have to try Lava fuel, I have been using Colibri!

Brett

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Colibri fuel isn't bad, but Lava is quite a bit better on torch jets. Solo lioghters aren't bad on looks either, I get a few appreciable glances when I use one.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Ive had my Solo for like 2 years, no problems (knock on wood) so far.

MoTheMan wrote:
My all time favorite is the Colibri Trifecta Elegant, expensive looking but still under $100, dependable (again so long as I use Lava brand fuel), adjustable, and damn effective at torching those little puppies
I totally agree! My Trifecta is my "stay at home" lighter.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I use my Zippo for everything else so when I saw this I was like yeah. I just wanted to see if anyone here tried it yet I just ordered it so when I recieve it I will give a review of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.