Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whole areas around us getting evacuated. West Valley here and though we are close to it, we may be “safe” as of now as we are not in the canyon but last I heard, west valley is now starting to get toasted. Stay safe all of our botl/sotl in these areas!!!!

Edit: mods, please place in general discussion...accidentally placed it into cigar pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
Stay safe my friend, we have the fallout (smoke & Ash) from the "Camp" fire here and that is 110 miles from us.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Damn, stay safe brothers and sisters. You all are in our thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
385 Posts
I just arrived back to San Francisco from New York last night. The flight was delayed 2 hours due to the smoke in the air. I'm not complaining though - others have lost so much already in the fires, I can't imagine what it must be like. We could do with rain, but there's none in the 10 day forecast. Stay safe everyone.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Looks like it has chilled out a lil . Some pics from last nite. Still smokey.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Pretty bad stuff. The fire map makes it look like all of Thousand Oaks is toasted, but I'm pretty sure that's not the actual case. Down in the south bay, ie Pedro/Torrance/Long Beach we're not seeing that much bad air quality so I'm guessing the wind is blowing things west? Stay safe fellas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts