Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Since it seems there is a smaller group of us in the Pacific Northwest.
I was wondering what are the favs smokes we all enjoy.

Me, I admit I am a Diamond Crown Maximus (toro) fan, but really starting to like the Padilla Miami Lancero alot. ...Any other Lancero collectors out there?

So what are your fav brands, styles, strength...

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
My favorite - is alway an Opus x - followed by AF Anejo then there are several Tatuajes that I like, The Black, 03, Casadores, and the new Illusione eppernay is fantastic. These are all full bodied.
For medium - The Hemmingway - Don Carlos, and the AF sungrown in several sizes.

·
cigar fish...
26 Posts
My favorites, in order...

Padron 1926 Anniversay series - Maduros especially
Partagas Benji's - the new ones are really nice
Pepin Blue's

Used to like La Gloria Cubana Series R but they've been so uneaven, burn wise, that I've stopped.

Now, for the pipe, my current favorite is Escudo... ; ' )

Mark

·
Registered
185 Posts
Being new to the hobby I'm still exploring as much as I can. Most of my sticks came in samplers or 5'ers so I try one then move on to the next new experience.

Been doing that for almost a year now and still have plenty to try.

Horrible problem to have :dunno: :)

·
Waterlogged Puffer Fish
771 Posts
Being new to the hobby I'm still exploring as much as I can. Most of my sticks came in samplers or 5'ers so I try one then move on to the next new experience.

Been doing that for almost a year now and still have plenty to try.

Horrible problem to have :dunno: :)
I'm right there with you -- I love trying new cigars and exploring whats out there -- so variety is the name of the game for me.

·
Incoming Opinion!!!
3,203 Posts
I seem to favor Tatuaje's the most.

But the Oliva V I got at the last herf (somewhere between Smelvis and Jees) I smoked last night... that was pretty good.

I like AF Anejos a good bit.

Padron 1964 Anni Maduros

Trying new stuff!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I missed this before,

so my all time best cigars Iv'e had so far are cohiba maduro, and padron 80th maduro,

But my other favs are anjeo 50's, t-110s, og triunfador lanceros, cojunu 03, opus x, padron 1926, cohiba robusto, cain, monte edmundo, hemingway maduros of all sizes, hemingway signature natural,and pretty much the whole tat brown line... there's more I'm sure. So many great smokes out there

Lately iv'e tried some other great smokes that suprised me, oliva series O nats, JDN antano, brickhouse, and teh benchmade I had. So I'm constantly trying to smoke new stuff right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.