Cigar Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all and thank you, I’ve been buying and smoking for a few years, I just bought my first Acrylic Humidor a boveda. This unit is the absolute neat thing I have bought, I have about 4-5 hundred dollars invested in what I have inside. Now I can go through my days not a worry in the world. My favorite stick are the Padrons and I have many, next is oliva etc etc all great sticks.well I hope to chat again.

·
Registered
Anything in the general Robusto/belicosos size roughly
629 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,803 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Retired Chaos Designer
11,433 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Thank you very much, where u from, Long Island ny here
It might benefit you to show enough respect of others to put out what little effort it takes to type full words when communicating on this forum.
If you are too lazy to type the word “you”, you are just telling others that you don’t value yourself or anyone else enough to care about even the smallest amount of pride and courtesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Thank u sir
It’s understandable if you are a product of your environment and were raised without the capacity to respect others.
Perhaps you could start by working on personal pride and presenting yourself as an intelligent adult.
Portraying yourself as rude, immature and ignorant is hardly a functional standard for anyone.
Willful persistence at it just betrays your lack of character and integrity.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It’s understandable if you are a product of your environment and were raised without the capacity to respect others.
Perhaps you could start by working on personal pride and presenting yourself as an intelligent adult.
Portraying yourself as rude, immature and ignorant is hardly a functional standard for anyone.

Sure what ever lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

U are an odd individual get a grip. U must live in the mountains very odd

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.