Cigar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... on a trip with the State (Of Virginia) Economic Development Board, in a cigar shop, deciding which 2 boxes to bring back with me...

... when the alarm beside my bed went off (And subsequently got chucked across the room.)

That's how I knew I'd plunged, irreversably, down "The Slope," when I started dreaming about cigars. (Hope I'm not alone in this. If so, just ignore everything you've read up to this point.)

Just wanted to formally introduce myself to The Jungle. I don't smoke ISOM's, but I can tell from what I've seen here so far that I won't be branded a heretic by making that statement, like I would on pretty much every other board. Y'all seem like good folks.

-Quixote

·
Registered
258 Posts
Brandon said:
Welcome! You might just want to steer away and try crack instead. It'll probably be cheaper:w
Welcome to the Jungle:r Hey Brandon, a "cigarberry", get it?:D :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hola and welcome to the Jungle!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Welcome aboard! With a tear in my eye I remember my pre isom days also. Stay away from the slippery slope as long as you can!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have just recently begun the long slide into the dark so I know of what they speak. I hope your slide will be as enjoyable as mine. Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts