Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... if you use a avatar from the group provided by the provider (aka pds) it can have max pixel = 64... but if you use your own, it's limited to 50? just wondering paul ... after this is answered, i can finally move on to questions of cosmology.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we saw p when it first came out (shock) ... when we got to the theater, every nerd in town was there ... all my colleagues- from cmu and pitt - what a nightmare! i see these guys all the time at work, and now i have to see them in the evening.... you know, it was like having a company event where you go to the movies together. :r

i didn't like the movie at first- but i've watched it again a few times... it's not bad... i like the hassidim twist. ... forgot about the drill - gotta let those demons out :D

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
robmcd said:
... if you use a avatar from the group provided by the provider (aka pds) it can have max pixel = 64... but if you use your own, it's limited to 50? just wondering paul ... after this is answered, i can finally move on to questions of cosmology.
Answer: Because some moron left the "default uploadable avatar size" at 50 pixels! That Moron be me! I changed it to 64 pixels, so the universe should slowly realign.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts