Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
I just landed 2 tins of Penzance from Barclay and Rex on 50th and Lexington for all you NYC pipers.

I have something to say about Barclay & Rex in the city. I think they get a bad rap. I have never had a bad experience.

The guy who was helping me today knew all about pipes and the shortages hitting many of our favorite leaves.

Finally, he had about 1.5 oz of Stonehaven left in his jar, which wasn't enough to sell, so he gave it to me for FREE!!!

I'm going to have a hard time going anywhere else.

· Registered
162 Posts
Good score! Didn't I tell ya to creep some of those stores?

Now to bury yer booty! Yarrr!
You absolutely did.

It's funny, Barclay Rex in front of Grand Central has a great display of some beautiful high end pipes, nothing low end, and a lack luster selection of tobacco.

The one up on 50th has an amazing selection of mid-priced pipes, some of the best MM's and amazing basket pipes I have ever seen and a great tobacco selection, but nothing high end really in the way of pipes...maybe I was looking in the wrong case, the store is at least 2x as big as the one at Grand Central.

· Registered
3,519 Posts
Gah! Pipes & Cigars won't deliver to an Armed Forces-Pacific address. Tried to order some before work when they still had some in stock. :(
Sorry you missed out on this round but the next time it shows up if you are still interested you could have it shipped to my address and I'd be happy to send it out to you.

Thanks for your service!

· Heavy Puffer
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Naw I was tired of the hassle, Ron say's I can always send to him as well. I :fish: just forgot about the nazis that run our state,

Thanks Though!!
Gotcha. Sorry to hear that your state is run by nazis, no shipping tobacco in is ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.