Cigar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just lost my third mailbox of the week. I should have remembered that Wisconsin is close to where the stealth bombers are based and should have been more careful with my address. The bomber arrived today with RevSmoke at the controls. I have taken a film shot of the damage and will post it when the film is developed. This was definately a tasty bomb and consisted of the following: AF Hemingway Short Story
Camacho 1962 Corona
AF Chateau Fuente Sun Grown
Edge Lite Torpedo
RP CT Toro
CFO Barb's Choice Box-Pressed
Every one is a cigar that I have enjoyed or have wanted to try. Thanks so much for the generosity Todd.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have just lost my third mailbox of the week. I should have remembered that Wisconsin is close to where the stealth bombers are based and should have been more careful with my address. The bomber arrived today with RevSmoke at the controls. I have taken a film shot of the damage and will post it when the film is developed. This was definately a tasty bomb and consisted of the following: AF Hemingway Short Story
Camacho 1962 Corona
AF Chateau Fuente Sun Grown
Edge Lite Torpedo
RP CT Toro
CFO Barb's Choice Box-Pressed
Every one is a cigar that I have enjoyed or have wanted to try. Thanks so much for the generosity Todd.
Hey, turn about's fair play. I seem to remember you welcoming me here with a package that blew the doors off my PO Box a couple weeks again. This is just a small token to say thanks.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, turn about's fair play. I seem to remember you welcoming me here with a package that blew the doors off my PO Box a couple weeks again. This is just a small token to say thanks.
We are playful around here aren't we.:r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts