Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Apes, first time user of this vendor. Prices seemed right and I liked the the availability of their samplers. Anyway had my cigars shipped by UPS upgraded to 3 day. Placed the order on Saturday. Just wondering from yall that have used this vendor is when can I expect my smokes? Frank B

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
I buy from smokeall frequently. If you e-mail them with your order number they will send you a tracking #. As I understand it, the order would actually post Monday, so third day would get to you Thurs. I usually order from them on a Monday regular UPS ground and have my order by Thurs here in Arkansas.

They used to ship all their samplers and 5 packs w/ water pillows, but my last order didn't. Anyone else who uses smokeall notice this?

Cwaddel posted a link to these guys today, prices look great!
www.cheapercigars.com

:w :z

·
Registered
806 Posts
I use smokeall.com all the time. Great service and quick delivery. I still can't find a cheaper price on my Padron / Londres at 45.50 per box. If you can, be sure ya let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.