Cigar Forums banner
81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm curious to know which ones you recieved, I'm due at the end of the month and I suspect that they will be different.
Mix is:
Zino Davidoff 100th Robusto
Powstaine Broadleaf Robusto
BLK Green Hornet
Foundation Wise Man Maduro
Sacra Folium Radix
Cornelius & Anthony Senor Esugars Corona Gorda

I an excited to give the 100th Anniversary a try. I have a few things in my collection with a decade or more of age, but this one should be really good.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Does anyone know when they will open cotm club for more people to join ?
They had 10 or so spots open 2 weeks ago, and they were all gone in minutes. These were from folks who opted to drop out of their COTM program. Heard that they should open 3rd group soon-ish. You can create an email alert from SBC to send you an email when it is available again. Thing is, all spots were gone by the time email came in for me, so there is that.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Does anyone know when they will open cotm club for more people to join ?
They had 10 or so spots open 2 weeks ago, and they were all gone in minutes. These were from folks who opted to drop out of their COTM program. Heard that they should open 3rd group soon-ish. You can create an email alert from SBC to send you an email when it is available again. Thing is, all spots were gone by the time email came in for me, so there is that.
Awesome just set up an alert!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yep and keep an eye on here for someone saying it is open. I opted out of it recently only because I had too many COTM memberships and had to let a couple go. But theirs is a good one for sure!
Do you mind me asking which ones did you keep? And why did you decide to drop SBC and not some others? Thanks

·
Dark Lord
5,517 Posts
Do you mind me asking which ones did you keep? And why did you decide to drop SBC and not some others? Thanks
Main reason for me was also cutting back some spending to get some debts paid down faster.

Really the only COTM membership I kept was the Ezra Zion Coffee and cigar one. While SBC has a great COTM I decided to go with the EZ one because I was getting coffee and some very small batch unique cigars to try, whereas the SBC one was cigars I already had or was able to get.

And that the EZ one to me was more bang for my buck as I am also a coffee addict...did I mention coffee....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks very much for the explanation. I guess i will need to start drinking coffee in order to make EZ one worth while for me lol.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Thanks very much for the explanation. I guess i will need to start drinking coffee in order to make EZ one worth while for me lol.
I hear you there. I'm part of EZCOTM, because I want their cigars..now I need an outlet for the coffee because I rarely drink coffee

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Got bumps on my ash!
3,949 Posts
^^^Shameless Begging^^^LMAO!
In retrospect, I don't blame ya. He did imply he needed a solution.

Reactions: Ewood
81 - 100 of 107 Posts