Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Super Duper Puffer Fish
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from small Batch about there new COTM club. Is anybody planning on signing up for this? I did as I'm a big fan of Small Batch. You can cancel at any time so I figured why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just got an email from small Batch about there new COTM club. Is anybody planning on signing up for this? I did as I'm a big fan of Small Batch. You can cancel at any time so I figured why not.

The mystery certainly is alluring.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Already sold out!

·
Got bumps on my ash!
3,949 Posts
I agree with Jack ^. If I were to do a COTM club with anyone, Small Batch would be top of my very short list. Let us know how it goes.

·
Hobo Aristocrat
1,535 Posts
If it was not already sold out I would have not been able to resist. Yes please post what you get. I bet there will be some awesome stuff for the first month.

·
Super Duper Puffer Fish
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did get in on this. I have had no desire to do a COTM but with SBC I figured I had to give it a go.

Looking forward to seeing what comes...

I had no desire to get on a COTM either but with small batch you gotta think it'll be pretty good.

·
Super Duper Puffer Fish
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They're all new to me. I've had the Aquitaine but not the Neanderthal. I really like the Aquitaine, I've heard good things about the warped but the davidoff and la barbs I have no idea about.

·
Super Duper Puffer Fish
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Keep us updated on future shipments..hope they don't let quality slide like most.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I will definetly do that, if they keep sending stuff like this I won't complain one bit.

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
I will definetly do that, if they keep sending stuff like this I won't complain one bit.

I may join if they keep sending $hit like that. Nice

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 107 Posts