Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And more!

Jenady just hit me with an 05 Esplendido, the coolest nubber I've ever seen, and a Puff-branded BOTL cigar

Just an awesome and thoughtful hit!

Thanks Bro!

Crappy pics to follow, don't have my camera, had to take them with my Macbook

Edit, damm can't get them to load

Jenady, post a pic of the nubber if you have one, do you make these? It's great!

· Banned
18,523 Posts
Wow...Esplendido is a ball bat upside the head and then with that nubber I've seen...you just got a beating!

· Cuban Cigar Tester
504 Posts
Nice job, Stephen,
Jenady threw that 2005 Espi bomb at me as well, he is the man and I am very humbled as well..

· Aussie Tiger Shark
308 Posts
Wow!

I have been to many many forums over the years for my various hobbies, but never have I witnessed the generosity and good will found here amongst cigar lovers.

Its Awesome. I love it. Bravo!
:clap2:

· Brother of the Leaf
491 Posts
How's the Esplendido smoke compared to a Partagas Lusitania? I'm interested in trying both of these this summer, and maybe a Montecristo A as well. I'm turning 49 in a couple of weeks and intend to smoke something really special on the day.

· Life's to Short!
9,127 Posts
How's the Esplendido smoke compared to a Partagas Lusitania? I'm interested in trying both of these this summer, and maybe a Montecristo A as well. I'm turning 49 in a couple of weeks and intend to smoke something really special on the day.
I can only say both are great smokes but the Esplendido has a sweet taste from the start that builds with tasty tones of Cocoa and coffee that are very sweet. It has to be for me one of the finest rolled and outstanding looking cigar made.I read somewhere one time that it's like chocolate melting in your mouth and very smooth. The partagas is a great smoke with earthy tones of cedar, leather & spice. The only difference is I have "Never" had a draw problem with the Cohiba but have had with the Party.And then there's the cost of the cohiba is twice as much.

My 2 c.

· Brother of the Leaf
491 Posts
The only difference is I have "Never" had a draw problem with the Cohiba but have had with the Party.And then there's the cost of the cohiba is twice as much.

My 2 c.
Yeah, the Cohibas do command quite the price. I bought a 3-pack around Christmas last year and I have a box of 10 Lusis with a June 2008 box code as well. I'm trending towards the Esplendido after your comparison. That's definitely the flavour profile I'm after. Thanks!

· Son of Tun
9,469 Posts
add me to Jenady's "hit list".
Generous beyond a fault.

As far comparing the Coh to the Party.
You really can't.
They are both and both should be in your hummi.
Both are fantastic
Coh= Semi chocolate with sweet roasted nuts
Party = Cajun earth

· THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
34,863 Posts
Yes they are by a long shot the best Churchill regular production Cuban Cigar.:bump2:

· Registered
460 Posts
Me neither.

· Banned
541 Posts
Nice smackdown from Jenady.

Those nubbers are great. Was lucky to get one from him from the super bowl contest I hosted along with some nice tagalongs.

Those nubbers are awesome use it with almost every cigar.

· Registered
394 Posts
Jenady hit me with the same bomb about a week ago also.... Pretty friggin cool to be a part of this brotherhood I tell ya.

Your an awesome BOTL Jim!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts