Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Nice. Beautiful cigar to look at, slight box press, oily sheen, toasty brown, perfect cap. Even more fun to burn up! This little cigar tastes great. Wow! Double Wow! Rich leathery flavor, hints of licorice and solid Habanos Leaf. Loads of smoke bellow out of this small cigar with the slightest puff. This the real deal, a cigar that actually changes the character of the day! Puts to shame all of the larger ring cigars I've been smoking lately. A very classy cigar, just smoking it reminded me of Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns. Of couse I wax poetic, but I was like a fiend nubbing this beauty w/ a thumbtack down to a sliver. Thanks Bird! I've been inflicted with "Habanos Madness!":w

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have a cab of 98s, so no box press, but I concur with your assessment--every reason to wax poetic. I'm always surprised by how VIBRANT these sticks are--not that they taste young, but there's a richness to them that's very enticing. I know some people prefer the SLR DC or Series A, but imo, this is the best SLR. Thanks for the review! I need to order more...

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Glad you liked em Dave, I too have a cab of the 98s, the only difference that I have noted is that they are round not boxed, but the taste to me seems identical. My favorite cigar. :w

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.